Description & Highlights
Achla 54 Gallon Polyethelene Rain Barrel
Collect and conserve water with the Achla 54 Gallon Rain Barrel (RB-01). Rainwater is stored in a polyethylene plastic barrel for later use. Stored water from rain barrels is used for irrigation or to wash your car or vehicle, all without the need to turn on the hose, allowing you to save on water bills.
The barrel features a unique debris screen that keeps out leaves, bird droppings, and other waste. For optimal safety and peace of mind, the lid on this rain barrel is child-proof. An easy to use linking kit is included for linking this barrel with other barrels (if purchased) for additional capacity.
Corrosion proof screen guard with safety in mind:Childproof lid for optimal safety; protect children and objects from falling into rain barrel.
Hose connection:Threaded fitting in barrel base allows easy connection to a hose. Overflow tube diverts excess water away.
UV and Heat resistant:This barrel is created though a rotation molding process guaranteeing durability and withstanding extreme heat.
- Model: RB-01Achla 54 Gallon Rain Barrel
- Brand: AchlaDebris screen
- Polyethylene constructionRemovable drain plug drains water and sludge
- Drainage hoseThreaded fitting connects to hose
- Molded UV resistant plasticWarranty: 90 days parts and labor
- Child safety guardWeight: 20 pounds
- Note: water is not safe for consumption and should only be used for gardeningDimensions: 32" h x 24" w x 24" d
- Height: 32"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"