Available in a range of styles, a ceiling fan can add functionality and beauty to your living room, kitchen, bedroom or even your place ...
Description & Highlights
AllerAir Micro HEPA Filter for 5000, AirMedic and AirMedic+ Series
Buying an air purifier that contains both carbon and HEPA filtration to trap the particles, chemicals, gases and odors will prove as a great investment for your home's indoor air quality and the quality of your breathing and life. HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and describes a filter that can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles measuring 0.3 microns or larger. True HEPA filters are composed of a dense web of fibers, and are considered the safest and most efficient method to eliminate particles.
AllerAir's HEPA-carbon combination neutralizes airborne irritants with its dual action cleaning power, offering you the best air filtration available without generating additional pollutants like ozone. The Micro HEPA Filter (A5FMR002) requires no tools and is easy to install, usually in less than a minute. It removes 99.97% of large airborne particles and allergens that can greatly hinder your breathing. These filters are available in packages of one and have a lifespan of up to twelve months depending on your amount of usage.
AllerAir air purifiers use a five-stage filtration process:* A pre-filter to capture large particles
* A medical-grade HEPA filter guaranteed to trap 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
* An activated carbon filter with pounds of granular virgin carbon to filter out chemicals, gases and odors
* Two anti-microbial filters
Compatibility:Use with AllerAir 5000DS, AIRMEDICEXEC and AIRMEDIC+EXEC
- Model: A5FMR002AllerAir Micro HEPA Filter
- Brand: AllerAirEasy to install - no tools required
- Captures large airborne allergens and small particlesFilter can last up to 12 months depending on use
- True HEPA filter with 99.97% efficiencyCompatible with 5000DS, AirMedic and AirMedic+ units