Description & Highlights
Amba ELORY Model E-2113 Towel Warmer
From Amba's ELORY Collection, the Model E-2113 Towel Warmer (E2113P, E2113B) features modern, flat-faced design not typical of the usual towel warmer. Instead of heating individual crossbars, this model evenly distributes heat across a large, flat surface, eliminating the problem of hot spots and partially dry towels. The temperature can be regulated up to 167°F, perfect for warming up towels while in the shower, or drying them after use.
Keeping towels warm and dry helps to prevent musty smells and mildew often caused by leaving wet towels out in the bathroom. Drying towels on a warming rack also ensures they are dry and ready the next time you shower, allowing for multiple uses and consequently reducing the need to constantly launder towels. All Amba towel warmers are designed for continuous use as they each contain a built-in thermostat and an internal thermal cutout function, allowing the unit to reach and maintain optimum temperatures on its own.
Note: Assembly and installation required
Built-In Thermostat & Internal Thermal Cutout:Thanks to the internal temperature-monitoring system, the unit will cycle itself to an average temperature of 154˚ to 158˚F then switch itself on and off accordingly, much like a hot water tank
Security Thermofuse Temperature:As a safety precaution, if the unit exceeds 176˚F, it will automatically cut out and turn itself off to prevent burning accidents
Other Applications:In addition to warming and drying towels, this towel warmer can be used to dry bathing suits, beach towels, bathrobes, delicate garments, wet jackets, ski boots, socks, etc.
Two Attractive Finishes:This model is available in polished stainless steel and brushed stainless steel. Choose the finish that matches the rest of your bathroom fixtures
- Models: E2113P, E2113BAmba ELORY Model E-2113 Towel Warmer
- Brand: Amba Towel WarmersLarge flat heating surface
- Available in two different finishesDesigned for continuous use
- 304 stainless steel constructionBuilt-in thermostat
- Modern, flat-faced designAutomatic internal thermal cutout
- Temperature can be regulated up to 167°FSafety temperature cutout at 176°F
- Even heat distributionPower: 90 watts, 120V, 0.8 Amps
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 13" H x 21" W x 3" D
- Height: 13"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 3"