Description & Highlights
Amba JEEVES Model I Towel Warmer - Straight
From Amba's JEEVES Collection, the Model I Towel Warmer (ISW-20, ISP-20, ISO-20, ISB-20) features 4 tubular crossbars evenly spaced between two larger, vertical bars. Each stainless steel bar heats up to an average temperature of 145 °F - 154 °F, perfect for warming up towels while in the shower, or drying them after use. Keeping towels warm and dry helps to prevent musty smells and mildew often caused by leaving wet towels out in the bathroom. Drying towels on a warming rack also ensures they are dry and ready the next time you shower, allowing for multiple uses and consequently reducing the need to constantly launder towels.
All Amba towel warmers are designed for continuous use as they each contain a built-in thermostat and an internal thermal cutout function, allowing the unit to reach and maintain optimum temperatures on its own. JEEVES models come with a separate power switch which can be installed in the most convenient location (near other light switches or in another room). Though primarily designed for hard-wire installation, JEEVES models are the only units that can be converted to plug-in units.
Note: Assembly and installation required
Built-In Thermostat & Internal Thermal Cutout:Thanks to the internal temperature-monitoring system, the unit will cycle itself to an average temperature of 154˚ to 158˚F then switch itself on and off accordingly, much like a hot water tank
Security Thermofuse Temperature:As a safety precaution, if the unit exceeds 242˚F, it will automatically cut out and turn itself off to prevent burning accidents
Other Applications:In addition to warming and drying towels, this towel warmer can be used to dry bathing suits, beach towels, bathrobes, delicate garments, wet jackets, ski boots, socks, etc.
Four Attractive Finishes:This model is available in white, polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel and oil rubber bronze. Choose the finish that matches the rest of your bathroom fixtures
- Models: ISW-20, ISP-20, ISO-20, ISB-20Amba JEEVES Model I Towel Warmer - Straight
- Brand: Amba Towel Warmers4 evenly-spaced, straight crossbars
- Available in four different finishesDesigned for continuous use
- 304 stainless steel constructionBuilt-in thermostat
- Straight, tubular bar designAutomatic internal thermal cutout
- Average temperature range: 145 °F - 154 °FSafety temperature cutout at 158°F
- Each bar warms up for even heat distributionPower: 60-80 watts, 120V, 0.5-0.75 Amps
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 31" H x 20.5" W x 4.5" D
- Height: 31"
- Width: 20.5"
- Depth: 4.5"