See how these four appliances are siphoning money from your wallet. When you get your energy bill in the mail, do you ever wonder ...
Description & Highlights
Amba QUADRO Model Q-2042 Towel Warmer
From Amba's QUADRO Collection, the Model Q-2042 Towel Warmer (Q2042P, Q2042B, Q2042O) features 16 flat crossbars evenly spaced in two sections, positioned between two vertical bars. Each stainless steel bar heats up to an average temperature of 131 °F - 167 °F, perfect for warming up towels while in the shower, or drying them after use.
Keeping towels warm and dry helps to prevent musty smells and mildew often caused by leaving wet towels out in the bathroom. Drying towels on a warming rack also ensures they are dry and ready the next time you shower, allowing for multiple uses and consequently reducing the need to constantly launder towels. All Amba towel warmers are designed for continuous use as they each contain a built-in thermostat and an internal thermal cutout function, allowing the unit to reach and maintain optimum temperatures on its own.
Note: Assembly and installation required
Built-In Thermostat & Internal Thermal Cutout:Thanks to the internal temperature-monitoring system, the unit will cycle itself to an average temperature of 131˚ to 167˚F then switch itself on and off accordingly, much like a hot water tank
Security Thermofuse Temperature:As a safety precaution, if the unit exceeds 242˚F, it will automatically cut out and turn itself off to prevent burning accidents
Other Applications:In addition to warming and drying towels, this towel warmer can be used to dry bathing suits, beach towels, bathrobes, delicate garments, wet jackets, ski boots, socks, etc.
Three Attractive Finishes:This model is available in polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel and oil rubber bronze. Choose the finish that matches the rest of your bathroom fixtures
- Models: Q2042P, Q2042B, Q2042OAmba QUADRO Model Q-2042 Towel Warmer
- Brand: Amba Towel Warmers16 evenly-spaced crossbars (two sections)
- Available in three different finishesDesigned for continuous use
- 304 stainless steel constructionBuilt-in thermostat
- Straight, flat crossbar designAutomatic internal thermal cutout
- Average temperature range: 131 °F - 167°FSafety temperature cutout at 167°F
- Each bar warms up for even heat distributionPower: 232 watts, 116V, 2 Amps
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 42" H x 20" W x 3.25" D
- Height: 42"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 3.25"