Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 17 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator - White
Designed specifically for use in medical labs, American BioTech Supply 17 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator (ABT17R) has a clean and efficient design, ideal for storing medical supplies. The dial thermostat can set the internal temperature between 0°C and 10°C to keep all your supplies and medicines at the appropriate temperature. A freestanding unit, the freezer exterior is white powder coat paint and the four (4) fixed shelves are also finished with heavy duty powder paint.
This freestanding medical refrigerator will ensure proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them safe and secure. Other features include: leveling legs, heavy duty handle, and probe access port.
Capacity:17 cu. ft. of internal space with two (2) fixed shelves and one (1) adjustable shelf offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The dial thermostat can be used to set the internal temperature of the refrigerator between 0°C and 10°C
Use:Ideal for use in spaces with medical supplies that need to kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Note: These general purpose units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
- Height: 65"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 28"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: ABT17RAmerican BioTech Supply 17 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyFour (4) fixed shelves
- For use in pharmacies and medical labsPowder coated shelves
- 0°C to 10°C, preset at 4°CLeveling legs
- Cycle defrostProbe access port (3/8")
- Adjustable mechanical thermostatInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- UL listedWeight: 214 lbs
- Solid exterior doorDimensions: 65" H x 32" W x 28" D
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 5 years compressor