Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Refrigerator - White
The American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Refrigerator (ABT-EP-2004) is engineered to meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for placement in hazardous locations. This unit is not intended to be used in general clinical or research laboratories. The mechanical thermostat is sealed in a UL listed explosion proof box and can be set from 0° to 10° C. For installation, the unit must be hardwired in conduit to a 120 VAC power source as it does not come equipped with a line cord and plug. The interior has three (3) fixed and one (1) adjustable wire shelves, the cabinet and door are insulated with high density urethane foam and the door has a magnetic gasket for a positive seal. The refrigerator has a cycle defrost and runs on CFC-free refrigerant. Other features include: leveling legs, a heavy duty handle, and a keyed door lock.
Use:This unit is explosion proof and designed to be placed in hazardous locations and is not intended for use general clinical or research labs
Capacity:The interior offers 20 cu. ft. of space and four (4) shelves, one (1) adjustable and three (3) fixed for organizing supplies and materials
Installation:Not equipped with line cord and plug this refrigerator must be hardwired in conduit to 120 VAC power source
- Model: ABT-EP-2004American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Explosion Proof Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyHeavy duty door handle
- Designed to be placed in hazardous locations3/8" probe access port
- Must be hardwired in conduit to 120 VAC power sourceLeveling legs
- 0° to 10° C temperature rangeCFC-Free refrigerant
- One (1) adjustable shelf and three (3) fixed shelvesMeets NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations
- Keyed door lockInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Magnetic door gasketWeight: 288 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 76" H x 32" W x 33.5" D
- Height: 76"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 33.5"