Ever wonder if it’s worth it to exchange your ol’ side-by-side washer/dryer setup for a stackable or combo unit? Well, my family learned ...
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Freezer - White
The American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Freezer (ABT-FF-2020-DA) is designed to safely store the most sensitive of medical supplies. Flammable materials and liquids can be kept safely in this medical freezer and at the appropriate temperature. Compressor wiring is fully sealed and the external thermostat can be set from -18° to -25°C. This premier model has a front mounted control panel and features temperature alarms and the ability to connect to remote alarms and notification systems.
Use:This medical freezer is designed specifically to hold flammable materials and keep them safely stored at the correct temperature
Premier Model:A front mounted control center displays the internal temperature, visual and audible temperature alarms and can be connected to remote alarms
Capacity:The interior offers 20 cu. ft. of space and four (4) fixed shelves for organizing supplies and materials
UL Listed:The ABT-FF-2020-DA is UL listed and meets NFPA and OSHA guidelines for flammable material storage in general laboratory work areas
Safety:All compressor wiring is fully sealed and the thermostat is affixed to the exterior of the unit while a keyed lock provides security for freezer contents
- Model: ABT-FF-2020-DAAmerican BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyStainless steel handle
- Designed to contain flammable materialsWhite baked on powder coat finish
- Fully sealed wiring and external thermostatLeveling legs
- -18° to -25° C temperature rangeHeavy duty powder coated shelves
- Four (4) fixed shelvesUL listed
- Keyed door lockInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Magnetic door gasketWeight: 309 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 78.25" H x 32" W x 34" D
- Height: 78.25"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 34"