Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 23 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator
With an interior storage capacity of 23 cubic feet, the American BioTech Supply Stainless Steel Medical Refrigerator (ABT-SSP-23) is engineered to accommodate medical labs and pharmacies. Designed with a microprocessor temperature controller, this medical grade appliance can maintain temperatures as low as 32°F to 50°F. In addition, the digital temperature display reads out the interior temperature to help ascertain the specific temperature for your needs. For stock safety, the ABT-SSP-23 has visual and audible alarms to alert you of low and high temperatures. This attractive unit features an entirely solid stainless steel exterior and three (3) adjustable powder-coated shelves to ensure for long-lasting durability. This medical refrigerator comes equipped with mobile casters to easily move and transport the unit when needed. Additional features such as a probe access port and optional remote alarm contact are included.
Capacity:23 cu. ft. of internal space with three (3) adjustable interior shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the internal temperature of the refrigerator between 0°C and 10°C
Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to kept safe and at a consistent temperature
- Model: ABT-SSP-23American BioTech Supply 23 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Medical Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyDigital temperature display
- Stainless steel exteriorMicroprocessor temperature controller
- Temperature range: 1°C to 10°C,3/8" probe access port
- Temperature alarmsABS material door liner
- Keyed door lockThree (3) adjustable shelves
- Castors add 6.5" of heightInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Optional remote alarm contactWeight: 295 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years Parts & Labor; 5 years on CompressorDimensions: 77.25" H x 26.75" W x 33" D
- Height: 77.25"
- Width: 26.75"
- Depth: 33"