Server rooms are an essential part of any modern computer system. These dedicated spaces allow businesses and other organizations to ...
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 3 Cu. Ft. Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer - White
Designed specifically for use in medical labs the American BioTech Supply 3 Cu. Ft. Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer (ABT-RFC-3M) has a clean and efficient design, ideal for storing medical supplies. The refrigerator compartment offers 2 cu. ft. of space while the freezer is 1 cu. ft. The temperature controller can set between +1° and +8° C on the refrigerator and -8° and -21° C on the freezer. A freestanding unit, the exterior is white powder coat paint and the two (2) fixed shelves are also finished with heavy duty powder paint. This medical unit will ensure proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them safe and secure. Other features include: leveling legs and integrated handles.
Refrigerator/Freezer:The 2 cu. ft. refrigerator and 1 cu. ft. freezer have separate doors, two (2) fixed shelves and one (1) bin
Temperature Range:The refrigerator compartment can be set between +1° and +8° C while the freezer run between -8° and -21° C
Use:Ideal for use in spaces with medical supplies that need to kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Note: These general purpose units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
- Model: ABT-RFC-3MAmerican BioTech Supply 3 Cu. Ft. Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyLeveling legs
- Mechanical thermostatMagnetic door gaskets
- Separate refrigerator and freezer compartmentsTwo (2) fixed shelves
- Solid doorsHeavy duty powder coated shelves
- Manual defrostInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Factory testedWeight: 60 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 33.75" H x 19" W x 20.50" D
- Height: 33.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 20.50"