Available in a range of styles, a ceiling fan can add functionality and beauty to your living room, kitchen, bedroom or even your place ...
Description & Highlights
Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Cleaner Purifier - A200
Use the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier (A200C1, A200E1, A200B1, A200A1, A200D1) to ensure your home remains comfortable, and most importantly, safe. With CSA and UL approval ratings, along with a recommendation from allergy expert Dr. Doris Rapp, this air purifier will efficiently treat your space of unwanted particulates.
360° Progressive Filtering System:Air is drawn into the unit from all sides, allowing for a quicker and more efficient purification process
Four-Stage Filtration:This air purifier cleans air using a 4-stage system that filters air through both an activated carbon-zeolite filter and a True Medical HEPA filter, which removes particles as small as 0.3 microns from your air
Small Yet Powerful:With an impressive 700 sq. ft. coverage area capability, you and your loved ones will be breathing fresher, cleaner air in no time at all
Three Fan Speeds:Customize the power, noise and fan speed using the easy-to-use control dial, which allows you to choose from three (3) speed options
Five Year Filter Life:You'll rarely have to worry about filter maintenance and replacement with this air purification system due to its incredible five (5) year filter life
- Model: A200C1, A200E1, A200B1, A200A1, A200D1Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier
- Brand: Austin AirCSA & UL approved
- Medical-grade HEPACoverage area: 700 sq. ft.
- Activated carbon filterThree (3) fan speeds
- Four (4) stage filtrationAir flow: 200 CFM (max)
- 360° air intakeFilters particles as small as 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency
- Centrifugal fanInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Made in the USAWeight: 18 lbs.
- Filter life: 5 yearsDimensions: 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Warranty: 5 years
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 11"