Description & Highlights
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr. Air Purifier
Clean, healthy, toxin- and irritant-free air is yours for the breathing using the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr. Air Purifier (A250C1, A250E1, A250B1, A250A1, A250D1) in your home or office. Recommended by the New York Times best-selling author and allergy expert Dr. Doris Rapp, you can be certain that this air purifier will deliver results.
Small Yet Powerful:With an impressive 700 sq. ft. coverage area capability, you and your loved ones will be breathing fresher, cleaner air in no time at all
Four-Stage Filtration:This air purifier cleans air using a 4-stage system that filters air through both an activated carbon-zeolite filter and a True Medical HEPA filter, which removes particles as small as 0.3 microns from your air
Designed for the Chemically Sensitive:The activated carbon-zeolite filter is infused with potassium iodide, which works to target and remove gasses, chemicals, toxins and odors from the air
360° Progressive Filtering System:Air is drawn into the unit from all sides, allowing for a quicker and more efficient purification process
Three Fan Speeds:Customize the power, noise and fan speed using the easy-to-use control dial, which allows you to choose from three (3) speed options
Five Year Filter Life:You'll rarely have to worry about filter maintenance and replacement with this air purification system due to its incredible five (5) year filter life
- Model: A250C1, A250E1, A250B1, A250A1, A250D1Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
- Brand: Austin AirCSA & UL approved
- Medical-grade HEPACoverage area: 700 sq. ft.
- Activated carbon filterThree (3) fan speeds
- Four (4) stage filtrationAir flow: 200 CFM (max)
- 360° air intakeFilters particles as small as 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency
- Centrifugal fanInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Made in the USAWeight: 18 lbs.
- Filter life: 5 yearsDimensions: 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Warranty: 5 years
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 11"