Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Bayou Classic 4 Gallon Bayou Fryer
The 4 Gallon Bayou Fryer (700-701) is one of the most efficient deep fryers on the market today. The Bayou Fryer is made like a restaurant fryer however, it uses propane. Unlike restaurant fryers, the Bayou Deep Fryer has a v-bottom design that keeps the base oil temperature cooler than the top frying temperature so batter does not burn and oil stays cleaner. This makes cooking with the Bayou Fryer more efficient.
The heat from the propane flows through the tube in the back of the Bayou Fryer and runs all the way through the fryer - rolling the oil. This is what heats the oil. The heated oil rises to a perfect temperature and keeps that temperature perfectly. This fryer includes two (2) stainless steel fry carts (like the ones restaurants use), temperature gauge, a drain valve, extension legs, and a 10 PSI regulator kit with stainless steel braided hose.
Innovative Fryer Design:This unit a features a v-bottom design that keeps the base oil temperature cooler than the top frying temperature so batter does not burn and oil stays cleaner
Effective Heating:The heat from the propane flows through the tube in the back of the Bayou Fryer and runs all the way through the fryer
Efficient Design:The heated oil rises to the desired temperature and keeps that temperature perfectly thanks to the innovative design
- Model: 700-701Bayou Classic 4 Gallon Bayou Fryer
- Brand: Bayou Classic10 PSI Preset Regulator
- 2 Stainless Steel baskets with Cool Touch HandlesStainless Steel Braided Hose
- Temperature GaugeKeeps base oil temperature cooler than frying
- Drain Valve4 Gallon Capacity
- Extension LegsRe-use your oil over and over
- Optional cart availableWeight: 20 pounds
- Made like a restaurant fryerDimensions: 17.5" W x 17.2" D x 26" H
- Height: 26"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 17.2"