Description & Highlights
Black & Decker Chrome Plated Iron - White
Enjoy the sleek and efficient design of the Black & Decker Chrome Plated Iron (IR0175W). The chrome plated handle compliments the stark white of the casing, and the translucent water tank is sharp shade of blue to tie it all together. The nonstick soleplate easily glides across all fabric types and the varible steam settings can eliminate even the toughest wrinkles. Its lightweight design and pivoting power cord help you maneuver around collars, creases and buttons.
A fine mist spray dampens wrinkles without soaking the fabric, and the button is placed conveniently at your fingertips. As an added safety feature the Advantage Iron has a three (3) way automatic shut off that will turn the heating element off if the iron is left inactive for 30 seconds on its side or plate, and after several minutes if left on its heel rest.
Chrome Plated:The sleek design of the Chrome Plated Iron may actually get you excited about ironing
Automatic Safety Shut Off:The three (3) way auto shut off will shut the iron off after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its side, soleplate or heel rest
Variable Steam:Steam mode can be used with the iron in either the vertical or horizontal position
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 4.7"
- Length: 10.2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: IR0175WBlack & Decker Chrome Plated Iron
- Brand: Black & DeckerAuto shutoff
- Sleek designTranslucent water tank
- Chrome plated accentsPower indicator light
- Nonstick soleplateFull range fabric/temperature settings
- LightweightVariable steam
- Flexible cordInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Spray mistWeight: 2.3 lb
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 5.4" H x 4.7" W x 10.2" L