Description & Highlights
Black & Decker Convection Countertop Oven
Bring all the functionality of an oven to your countertop with the Black & Decker Convection Countertop Oven (CTO4600BC). Convection baking uses a fan to circulate the hot air around your food which cooks 10 to 20 percent faster and more evenly. Whether you're cooking casseroles, meats, side dishes, roasting vegetables, baking dessert or if you just need to heat up a frozen entree, the countertop oven can handle it. Three (3) dials control bake settings (bake, broil, toast and warm), temperature (up to 450 degrees F) and a 60 minute timer. The oven can hold up to six (6) slices of bread and a 12 inch pizza, and the wire rack can be moved to two (2) slots in the oven.
The convection oven can also help with more complicated meal preparations. The stay on and warm settings can keep dishes ready to eat while you finish other parts of the meal or if the oven is full you can be cooking additional items in the convection oven at the same time. Baking dessert, cooking meals, toasting bread, or reheating left overs...the convection oven can do it all.
Multiple Bake Options:The oven can be set on bake at up to 450 degrees, as well as broil, toast or warm
Easy Set Dials:The three (3) dials control a timer, bake setting, and temperature
Extra Large Capacity:The pull out tray can hold up to six (6) slices of bread
- Model: CTO4600BCBlack & Decker Convection Countertop Oven
- Brand: Black & Decker60 minute timer
- Bake and convection settingsEnd of cycle bell
- Broil systemTwo (2) rack position slots
- Bakes at up to 450 degreesWire rack
- Extra large capacitySlide out crumb tray
- Stay on featureInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Nonstick interiorWeight: 15 lb
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 15" H x 11" W x 19" D
- Height: 15"
- Width: 11'
- Depth: 19"