Description & Highlights
Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentinel II - 1500 Cu. Ft.
Keep your valued wine collection at the perfect temperature no matter what with the Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentinel II - 1500 Cu. Ft. (WKE6000). The unit comes equipped with Breezaire’s Sentinel II microprocessor control system, which includes a separate control panel with an LCD display so you can mount it outside of your cellar. The Sentinel II’s intelligent programming automatically monitors your temperature and fan speed to make sure you never encounter any problems. The WKE6000 can efficiently cool rooms sized up to 1500 cubic feet.
The Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentinel II - 1500 Cu. Ft. easily mounts through a wall in your wine cellar and vents to an adjacent room to reliably maintain the appropriate temperature. Prior to installation, make sure that your cellar is properly insulated and that the room to which you vent is at least the same size or larger than your cellar.
Wine Served Right:The Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentinel II - 1500 Cu. Ft. will ensure that you always serve your favorite wines at the right temperature while maintaining ideal humidity levels for aging
Quiet and Vibration-Free Operation:Breezaire cooling systems are designed to be nearly silent and unobtrusive, and without any subsequent vibration the unit will almost go undetected in your cellar
Protect Your Investment:Wine can be expensive, and the WKE6000 guards your investment by helping make sure bottles never turn and age in the best environment possible
- Height: 22"
- Width: 16.25"
- Depth: 22.25"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: WKE6000Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentinel II - 1500 Cu. Ft.
- Brand: BreezaireExterior grill cover
- 6,000 BTU ratingInstallation instructions included
- Sentinel II microprocessor control systemInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Cools room sizes up to 1500 cu. ft.Power: 9.5 A
- Separate LCD displayWeight: 101 lbs
- Can connect to home alarm systemDimensions: 22" H x 16.25" W x 22.25" D
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 1 year labor