Description & Highlights
Cadet BTF1W Single Pole Inbuilt Baseboard Thermostat -White
The Cadet BTF1W Single Pole Inbuilt Baseboard Thermostat (14915) is designed to be used with the "F" series of Cadet baseboard heaters. To install, simply replace the detachable baseboard end plate from either end, the BTF is available in single pole (2 wires) or double pole (4 wires). The BTF line voltage thermostat is capable of switching up to 17 amps, of a resistive load, at 120, 208 or 240 VAC. Use the dial thermostat to set your preferred room temp with a temperature range of 45º to 80ºF and a precise 3-5° comfort range.
Dial Control:Using the dial knob, you can set the temperature between 45º - 80ºF with a 3-5º comfort range
Compatible:Built for use with the Cadet "F" Series 120, 208, or 240 volt baseboard heaters
Easy to Install:Designed to replace the detachable end plate, the BTF easily installs onto either end of the baseboard heater
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth: 2.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 14915Cadet BTF1W Single Pole Inbuilt Baseboard Thermostat
- Brand: CadetSet between 45º - 80ºF
- Single pole (2 wires)UL listed
- 3-5º comfort rangeUse with Cadet "F" Series 120, 208, or 240 volt baseboard heaters
- Dial controlWeight: 1 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 6.75" H x 6.75" W x 2.5" D