Description & Highlights
Cadet TH114 Electronic Non-Programmable Wall Thermostat - White
The Cadet TH114 Electronic Non-Programmable Wall Thermostat (08162) is designed to be used with Cadet's 208 or 240 Volt in-wall or baseboard electric heaters and is capable of switching loads of 16 amps at 240 VAC. The slim LCD display makes temperature selection easy and features on/standby buttons to enable an automatic shutdown for added safety. The double pole (4 wire) thermostat is for in-wall installation but can be used with either an in-wall or baseboard heater.
Digital Display:The backlit display is easily legible and helps you set your desired temperature
Compatible:Designed for use with the Cadet 240 or 208 Volt In-Wall and Baseboards electric heaters, up to 3840 watts
Installation:This double pole (4 wires) thermostat is capable of switching loads of 16 amps at 240 VAC and is for in-wall installation only
- Model: 08162Cadet TH114 Electronic Non-Programmable Wall Thermostat
- Brand: CadetDouble pole (4 wires)
- Quiet operationUL listed
- Advanced electronic temperature controlUse with 240 or 208 Volt In-Wall Electric and Baseboards heaters
- Backlit displayWeight: 1 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 9" H x 2.76" W x 9" D
- Height: 9"
- Width: 2.76"
- Depth: 9"