Quick Comparison Ice Production & Capacity Usage & Size Comparison Installation Different Types of Ice Price Range If you find ...
Description & Highlights
The Danby Portable Ice Maker Produces Up to 33 Lbs of Ice a Day
Get ice almost anywhere with the Danby portable ice maker (DIM1524W). This compact Danby ice maker can make ice anywhere there is a 115 Volt outlet and water available to be poured into the reservoir. This Danby portable ice maker produces up to 33 pounds of ice per day and can make a new batch of ice every 6-10 minutes. The Danby ice maker includes electronic controls with a LCD display, a delay start option and a self-cleaning program.
Removable Ice Basket:The Danby portable ice maker comes with a removable ice basket that can be placed in a freezer to keep the ice from melting
No Water Line Necessary:This Danby ice maker is completely portable since it does not need to be hooked up to a water line; water is poured in for ice to be made
Varying Ice Size:The electronic controls on the Danby portable ice maker control the size of ice between small, medium and large
- Model: DIM1524WCompletely portable - no water line needed
- Brand: DanbyRequires only water to fill it and a 120V AC power source
- Produces up to 33 pounds of ice per daySmall, medium, and large ice cube options
- Stores about 3 pounds of ice at a timeElectronic controls with LCD display
- 1.0 gallon water reservoirDelayed start program - delay the start of the ice making process by up to 12 hours
- Removable ice basketElectrical: 120V / 15A
- Self cleaning programWeight: 52 pounds
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Carry-in serviceDimensions: 17 3/4"h x 14 3/16"w x 17 5/16"d
- Danby Portable Ice Maker
- Height: 17 3/4"
- Width: 14 3/16"
- Depth: 17 5/16"