Description & Highlights
Danby Silhouette Professional Dual Zone 5.0 Cu. Ft. Built-In Wine and Beverage Center
Upgrade to the DBC047D1BSSPR, Danby Silhouette Professional Dual Zone Built-In Wine and Beverage Center (DBC047D1BSSPR) featuring a french door design with two independently controlled temperature zones for wine and beverages. Its 5.0 cubic foot capacity is partitioned to provide separate storage for up to 21 bottles of wine and 60 12-oz. cans. Each zone has its own digital thermostat with LED display that allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door. A frost-free, fan-forced cooling system combined with the digital thermostat provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system in this Danby beverage center.
Designed for built-in applications, this dual zone beverage center features elegant stainless steel shelves and matching door trim that complements kitchen cabinetry. The tinted tempered glass doors help protect wine from harmful UV rays, while integrated door locks prevent unwanted access to stored contents. A true LED track lighting system illuminates wine and beverages without the heat of an incandescent bulb.
Extensive Storage Capacity:This dual zone beverage center can hold up to 60 cans & 21 wine bottles
Dual Temperature Zones:Each side of the Danby beverage fridge allows for a different temperature to be set so wine can be stored at the optimal temperature and other drinks are kept at a preferred temperature
- Model: DBC047D1BSSPRDanby Dual Zone Built-In Beverage Center
- Brand: DanbyDesigned for Built-in Application
- Black Cabinet/Stainless Steel Door TrimTrue LED Track Lighting System
- Holds Up to 60 Cans & 21 Wine BottlesLong Curved Handles
- Two Independent Temperature ZonesTemperature Range (Both Compartments): 39°F - 64°F
- Frost-Free, Fan-Forced Cooling SystemElectrical: 150W / 115V / 2.3A
- Elegant Stainless Steel ShelvesWeight: 136 lbs
- 5.0 cu. ft. storage capacityDimensions: 34-7/16"h x 23-13/16"w x 25-6/16"d
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor