Description & Highlights
Deni 2 Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel
This Deni 2 Qt. Pressure Cooker (9770) combines steam, heat and pressure to cook food up to 70% faster than conventional cooking methods. Although it uses building pressure to quickly approach scorching temperatures, the outer housing and push button controls remain cool to the touch. As the food cooks, the safety lid stays tightly locked, containing the pressure until released through the steam release valve.
This pressure cooker is equipped with a programmable timer, fully adjustable pressure settings, a cook delay function and five cooking presets. Its compact size allows for preparing entire home cooked meals in confined areas or kitchens with limited counter space, yet its 2 qt. capacity is enough for up to 4 full servings.
Shorten Cooking Time:Though pressure cooking already decreases cooking time by up to 70%, browning meat in the pot before cooking under pressure can cut even more time
Cool Touch Features:The outer handles, lid and control panel stay cool to the touch while the pressure cooker is on, allowing you to move the pot or adjust the temperature throughout the cooking process
Pressure Cooking Presets:This model comes standard with five pre-programmed pressure settings for rice, chicken, beef, vegetables and soup
Fully Programmable Timer:The cook time can be programmed from 1 - 99 minutes and set to be delayed up to 9 hours
- Model: 9770Warranty: 1 year limited
- Brand: DeniDeni Electric Pressure Cooker
- Brushed stainless steel exterior2 quart capacity
- Cool touch lid, handles and control panelDecreases cook time by up t 70%
- Safety locking lid contains pressure while cookingDelay timer up to 9 hours
- Steam release valve quickly releases pressureFully adjustable pressure settings
- Removable cooking potFive pre-programmed pressure settings
- Makes about 4 full servingsDimensions: 12" H x 15" L x 11.5" W
- Height: 12"
- Width: 11.5"
- Length: 15"