Ever wonder if it’s worth it to exchange your ol’ side-by-side washer/dryer setup for a stackable or combo unit? Well, my family learned ...
Description & Highlights
Deni Marinizer Vacuum Container
Don't wait for food to marinate. Instead, get the Deni Marinizer Vacuum (4750). This unique kitchen device, complete with vacuum seal, keeps food fresh and allows for flavor to soak into meats, fish, fruits, and vegetables of all sorts. Its see-through glass container is dishwasher safe and has a convenient handle on top for carrying.
With 3 quarts of container space and a built-in lid vacuum, it's easy to prepare grill favorites for the whole family in as little as 2 minutes. Just place food in the container, add the marinade, close the lid, and press the button. It's just that simple!
Marinates in 2 Minutes:Add contents and press the button
No Outlet Needed:Requires only 4 AA batteries
Easily Portable:Built in handle on lid
- Model: 4750Deni Marinizer Vacuum
- Brand: DeniConvenient carrying handle
- Marinates in just 2 minutesDishwasher safe glass container
- Vacuum seal built in the lidRequires 4 AA batteries
- No outlet neededVacuum lever: 9"Hg
- Keeps food freshWeight: 2.35 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 12"L x 9"W x 5.5"H
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 9"
- Length: 12"