Description & Highlights
Dri-Eaz Four-in-One Moisture Measurement System
Quickly and efficiently measure and monitor moisture in wood, drywall, concrete, stucco, plaster and more with the Dri-Eaz Four-in-One Moisture Measurement System (F488MMS2). This handheld protimeter's non-slip grip and functional design make it easy to use, and its intuitive user interface and color LCD screen make it easy to read. Its multi-functionality provided by its pin moisture measurement, non-invasive moisture detection, infra-red surface temperature reading with laser pointer and quick thermo-hygrometer make this product perfect for any restoration challenge. Concrete floor moisture measurement is even possible with this durable protimeter simply by drilling a hole and inserting a humidity sleeve.
With data storage for up to 1,000 results, you can save, reference, and compare readings, and an included carrying pouch makes it easy to transport from job site to job site. Proudly manufactured in USA, you can rest assured this product is built to last.
Easy-to-Read:The Four-in-One Moisture Measurement System's intuitive user interface and color LCD screen make it easy to read
Multi-functional:Any restoration job is possible with pin moisture measurement, non-invasive moisture detection, infra-red surface temperature reading and thermo-hygrometer capabilities
Data Storage:Store up to 1,000 measurements to reference and compare readings
- Model: F488MMS2Dri-Eaz Four-in-One Moisture Measurement System
- Brand: Dri-EazMoisture measurement range: Pin (%WME) 8%-99%
- Display: Color LCDNon-invasive (RF) up to 3/4 in. deep
- Stores up to 1,000 resultsIR surface temp. probe range 15 to 120° F
- Non-slip grip handleMade in the USA
- Carry pouch includedPower: 9V battery (included)
- Upgradable firmwareGross weight: 10 oz.
- Warranty: two year
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 3.7"
- Depth: 2.2"