Description & Highlights
Ebac Industrial Dehumidifier
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac (K100P) will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33F degrees without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day in spaces up to 3,000 square feet under standard conditions (80 F, 60%RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments. The impressive K100P can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
Long term durability:This unit features an epoxy coated, heavy gauge steel chassis, powder coated for durability
Ebac's 'Hot Gas' defrosting:This feature automatically eliminates frost build-up, providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
Floating compressor:The compressor design effectively lowers the unit's vibration and operating volume, and provides protection when transporting
- Model: K100PEbac K100P Dehumidifier
- Brand: EbacEbac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems.
- Rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.Electronic Defrost Timer
- "Floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protectionReverse Cycle Defrost
- Adjustable humidistatHigh lift condensate pump
- System lampsVoltage Free Alarm Humidistat
- Wall Mounting Bracket/Installation KitLow Temperature Protection
- Hour MeterCompressor: Reciprocating
- Weight: 138Decibels: 66 dBa
- Treats spaces up to 3,000 sq. ft.EER: 10.8
- Voltage: 115V / 60HzBTU/HR: 12,000
- Power: 1090WOperating Range: 33F - 105F
- Airflow: 700 cfmCapacity: 97 ppd@AHAM 20 Gallons at saturation
- Refrigerant: R22Dimensions: 17" H x 28" W x 18" D
- Warranty: 1 year against defects, 3 years parts for sealed refrigeration components
- Height: 17"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 18"