Description & Highlights
Eccotemp Outdoor Tankless Water Heater - Liquid Propane
The Eccotemp Outdoor Tankless Water Heater (40H-LP) is designed to supply hot water to a standard sized home without the complex installation and venting requirements needed with indoor models. In addition, the 40H-LP is powered by liquid propane, which is generally more efficient and requires a lower operating cost than similar electric units.
Rated at an already impressive 6.3 GPM, this unit is also split system adaptable which can further increase efficiency and hot water delivery speed. With built-in pressure relief, filter system and a 10 year warranty, this tankless hot water heater is the ideal choice for the standard three bedroom, two bathroom home.
Water Requirements:Clean, clear water between 32 - 120 degrees Fahrenheit
Relief valve not to exceed 150 psi on hot water supply outlet
Cold water supply shut-off valve
Gas Requirements:3/4 inch supply
Torque no greater than 31.5 ft/lbs
Inlet pressure 12.5 - 14"w.c
- Height: 24"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 7.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 40H-LPWarranty: 10 years on heat exchanger and parts
- Brand: EccotempEccotemp Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
- Split system adaptableFreeze protection: electric heaters dist. throughout water system in cabinet
- Mounting environment: outsideUp to 135K BTU
- Controls: Outdoor: remote wired controlBuilt-in pressure relief and filter system
- Minimum flow rate: 0.66 GPM at 14 psiElectrical power: 110VAC, standard 3-pronged outlet
- Powered by liquid propaneDimensions: 24" H x 17" W x 7.5" D