Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion - Refrigerator Only
The EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion (BR2000BL) is the refrigerator used to build the EdgeStar kegerator. This unit is designed to work with the beer line components and hardware included with the EdgeStar KC2000, and it's great for your homemade kegerator project or for replacing the refrigerator unit of your kegerator only. The refrigerator unit is UL listed and stores up to a full-sized half shell Sankey standard keg. It features a reversible door and casters for easy mobility. EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s making them the coldest kegerators out of any on the market. It does not support the use of Coors or Miller rubberized kegs or other oversized kegs.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: BR2000BLEdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
- Brand: EdgeStarSame refrigerator unit included with KC2000 kegerator
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40'sModern black-on-black finish
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Protective floor plate for added durability
- Casters for easy mobility115 Volts / 60 Hertz, 105 Watts, 1.5 Amps
- Approval: ULWeight: 81.6 pounds
- Reversible doorDimensions: 35" H x 20" W x 26 1/2" D
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- Height: 35"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 26 1/2"