Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler
This EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000) is just what the beer fan who is tired of bottles and keg pumping ordered. It has a temperature range of low 30s to mid-40s (Fahrenheit), getting your favorite beer close to freezing cold. The keg fridge itself is a compact refrigerator that is outfitted to accommodate commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer lines. The tower, faucet, handles, and hoses are also all NSF approved as well. In addition, they’re all made in the USA! Beer equipment is suggested to be cleaned after every keg, and this EdgeStar kegerator works best with these kits.
Low Temperature Thermostat
Able to maintain ultra low temperatures, the thermostat on the Edgestar KC2000 can reach into the low 30's.
4 in. less in width than a standard full size kegerator while still being large enough to hold a full size keg.
The rolling casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room as needed, or while entertaining.
External CO2 Tank Mount
The external tank mount allows you to install the gas tank on the back of the unit giving you more interior space.
Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Does Not Fit
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Full-Size Keg
(1) Pony Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 2 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 2 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
Easy 30 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 30-40 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the CO2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Our best-selling, easy to use, gravity fed cleaning kit will get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- No, this unit is not intended for built-in use*. We recommend that you upgrade to a KC7000SS built-in model.
*If you still intend on building this unit in we recommend a minimum clearance of 2”-3” on the back and sides. This recommendation is at the user’s discretion and can void the warranty if used improperly.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC2000EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler
- Brand: EdgeStarInstallation instructions included
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40'sModern black-on-black finish
- Stores up to a standard full size half barrel kegProtective metal floor plate for added durability
- High quality beer componentsEasy-to-read pressure gauge included
- NSF approved beer and air linesUL approved conversion refrigerator
- Ideal for residential useTower and serving components all made in America
- Stores and serves beerIncluded casters for easy mobility
- Specialized designDoes not support the use of oversized rubber ¼ barrel kegs and beveled wall ¼ barrel kegs
- Two piece drip trayInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Chrome safety railPower: 105 W/1.5 A
- Reversible doorWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Perfect for seasoned beer enthusiastsInternal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- 1/2 barrel keg size allowed: 16 1/8"External Dimensions (w/ draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- Height: 28"
- Width: 16 3/4"
- Depth: 15 1/2"
External Dimensions (with draft tower):
- Height: 48 1/2"
- Width: 20 1/10"
- Depth: 24 13/16"