Description & Highlights
American Sankey Wing-Handle Coupler - D System
This "D" System Wing Handle Keg Coupler (model: FT86P) is compatible with all kegs using the "D" system keg valves. "D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey, and is used by all the major breweries, including: Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. To connect this coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the black wing handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn—anyone can do it.
- Wing-handle design permits "one-motion" tapping
- 55-psi pressure relief valve protects against accidental over-pressurization
- Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped
- Probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, thereby eliminating one common cause of foamy beer
- Unlike the brass wing-handle version, the FT90P uses a plastic wing handle design which makes it lighter weight, more durable, and easier to grip
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: FT86PRemovable hose barb and probe washer for easy cleaning and series tapping
- Keg Valve System: SWarranty: 1 year parts
- Handle Color: BlackWing Handle Sankey Keg Coupler
- Handle Type: Wing HandleCan be quickly dismantled for cleaning, no tools required.
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)Ball check valve
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)NSF Approved
- One step couplingApproval: UL
- 55-psi pressure relief valveWeight: 1.65 pounds
- Forged brass bodyDimensions: 4"h x 4.5"w x 3"d
- KAM-Loc keg lock feature
- Height: 4"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Keg Valve System: S
- Handle Color: White
- Handle Type: Wing Handle
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)