Description & Highlights
"S" Coupler with Plastic Wing-Handle - Fits European Sankey Keg Valves
The Wing Handle Sankey Keg Coupler is compatible with all European brand kegs that utilize the "S" system keg valve (e.g. Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell). To connect the coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the wing handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn—it's simple.
- Wing-handle design permits "one-motion" tapping
- Built-in safety protects against accidental over-pressurization
- Probe has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when barrel is untapped
- Probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, thereby eliminating one common cause of foamy beer
- Automatic pressure shut-off prevents loss of gas when barrel is untapped
- Unlike the brass wing-handle version, the FT90P uses a plastic wing handle design which makes it lighter weight, more durable, and easier to grip
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Height: 4"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 3"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: FT90P"S" Coupler with Plastic Wing-Handle
- Brand: TapRiteGas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Handle Type: Wing HandleBeer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Easy installation