Description & Highlights
Fagor Cast Aluminum Griddle
Enjoy fast cooking with less energy with the Fagor Cast Aluminum Griddle (670040280, 670040290). Made from durable solid cast aluminum, this generously-sized griddle uses the heat distribution of cast aluminum to heat quickly and evenly for superior cooking. Compatible for use with induction, gas, electric and radiant stovetops, this high-performing griddle can also be combined with induction cooktop technology for maximum efficiency and reduced energy consumption. Perfect for a complete breakfast menu and meats, fish, vegetables and more, this griddle allows you to cook using little to no oil - making for healthy, low-fat meals. The griddle is available in two sizes: 17.5 and 23.5 inches.
Easy to clean and use, this cast aluminum griddle features a superior-quality double layer of scratch-resistant, non-stick coating, ensuring both durability and no peeling, blistering, or cracking - with elevated handles for easier and safer gripping from the stove top. An outer layer of non-stick coating also ensures long-lasting luster and makes clean-up a breeze. Versatile and stylish, the griddle is oven safe up to 500° Fahrenheit and can also be used as a stylish serving platter. From the stovetop or oven to an elegant table presentation, the simple yet modern griddle from Fagor offers cook-and-serve convenience perfect for your modern kitchen.
Energy-Efficient Cast Aluminum Cookware:The energy efficiency of induction cooking technology and the quick, even heat distribution of cast aluminum ensure this griddle has lower energy consumption and faster cooking
Versatile Griddle:Perfect for a complete breakfast menu and meats, fish, vegetables and more, this griddle is also oven safe up to 500° and can be used as a stylish serving platter
Non-Stick Coating:A scratch-resistant, double-coated, non-stick layer offers durability, long-lasting luster, and no peeling, blistering or cracking
- Model: 670040280, 670040290Warranty: 1 year limited
- Brand: FagorFagor Cast Aluminum Griddle
- Solid cast aluminum griddleAvailable sizes: 17.5" and 23.5"
- Cast aluminum for quick, even heat distributionCompatible with induction, gas, electric and radiant cooktops
- High-quality, double layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating by WhitfordReduced energy consumption when combined with induction technology
- Non-stick, scratch-resistant double layer for durabilityOven safe up to 500°F
- Non-stick-coated outside layer to preserve lusterCast from a single piece of aluminum to prevent warping
- Elevated handles for safe stovetop grippingWeight: 19.5 lbs (17.5") / 21.6 lbs (23.5")