Ever wonder if it’s worth it to exchange your ol’ side-by-side washer/dryer setup for a stackable or combo unit? Well, my family learned ...
Description & Highlights
Fagor Countertop Induction Cooktop
Bring quicker, safer and more efficient cooking to your counter top with this Fagor Induction Cooktop (670040890). In general, induction cooking utilizes about 90% of the total energy produced, compared to 50% used by conventional methods. Induction units also recognize the base of the cookware and directly heat only the diameter of the pot. This significantly decreases the overall cook time and the amount of energy wasted each time you prepare a meal.
Besides the energy saving advantages, this induction cooktop is also much safer and easier to operate than traditional gas burners. Using entirely flameless technology, the glass surface beneath the pan quickly heats up while the surrounding area stays cool to the touch. If the unit is turned on but no cookware is detected, it will not generate heat and automatically shut itself off to prevent overheating and burning accidents.
User-Friendly Control Panel:The control panel features a digital display screen, built-in countdown timer (up to 150 minutes) and soft touch control buttons that include 10 variable power settings
Stay-Cool Glass Surface:Made of high quality crystal glass, the smooth cooking surface remains cool in areas where no pan is detected, eliminating burning accidents and preventing spills from baking onto the surface
Cookware Detection:This advanced cooktop detects the size and shape of the cookware being used, only heating the area directly in contact with the pan. If no cookware is detected or the pan is removed, the unit will recognize this and shut itself off within seconds
- Model: 670040890Fagor Induction Cooktop
- Brand: FagorPan detection technology
- Flameless cooking technologyOnly heats surface in direct contact with pan
- 40% more energy efficient than gas/flame burnersSmooth crystal glass cooking surface
- Push button control panelStay-cool cooktop, no heat in area surrounding pan
- Digital display screenAuto shut off when pan is removed or not detected
- 10 power settingsChild safety lock
- Count down timer up to 150 minutesInput voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Pan pictured not includedPower: 1600W
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 2" H x 11.75" W x 14" L
- Height: 2"
- Width: 11.75"
- Depth: 14"