Description & Highlights
Fisher & Paykel 36" Stainless Steel 5-Burner Cooktop
The Fisher & Paykel 36" Stainless Steel Cooktop (CG365CWACX1) lets you create mouth-watering meals with ease. The 3 porcelainized cast iron grate creates a continuous surface so it's easy to move pots and pans between burners. 5 cooking elements include a simmer burner, 2 semi-rapid burners, a rapid burner, and a high-powered center burner. Electronic auto re-ignition relights an extinguished burner automatically for safety.
Its low profile, only 5/8" above the countertop, lends a clean look, complemented by the attractive brushed stainless steel construction. A sealed cooking surface makes cleaning easy, and a high lip contains spills of up to a gallon.
Electronic ignition:Ergonomic controls automatically the flame when the control knob is turned around to the desired temperature for convenience and ease of use
Spill containment:Fisher & Paykel gas cooktops have a recessed surface with a high lip to contain up to a gallon of spilled liquid
Continuous cooking surface:Cast iron trivets are recessed for a streamlined design, while providing a continuous cooking surface for safety and stability
- Height: 2 9/16"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CG365CWACX1Fisher & Paykel 36" Stainless Steel Cooktop
- Brand: Fisher & PaykelBrushed stainless steel finish
- Quick component removal for easy cleaning5 Burners
- Sealed cooking surfaceContinuous cooking surface
- Side control knobs for increased safety3 piece porcelainized easy clean cast iron grates
- Spill containment: 1 gallonElectronic auto re-ignition
- Electronic ignitionHeight above countertop only 5/8"
- Rapid burnerHigh altitude kit available
- Easy clean cooktop designHigh lip contains spills
- LPG and Natural Gas compatibleCutout dimensions: 34 1/4" W x 19 1/4" D; 3/8" corner radius
- Warranty: 1 year parts & laborProduct dimensions: 2 9/16" H x 36" W x 21 1/2" D