Table of Contents Types of Kitchen Faucets Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Kitchen Faucet Brands The kitchen faucet falls ...
Description & Highlights
Fisher and Paykel Double 30" Built In Oven
Perfect for cooking any size meal, the Fisher and Paykel Double 30" Built In Oven (OB30DDEPX1) offers two separate cooking locations, as well as a cavernous 30" size. With ten different cooking modes this oven ensures that you can cook any meal to perfection. The oven is coated in brushed stainless steel with clean lines and red lighting displays for a modern and stylish look. There is also a control panel key-lock for your safety and to make sure your settings stay just the way you wanted them.
To further enhance the function of this oven, it comes with telescopic sliding shelves and illuminated halos. This unit offers a pyrolytic self cleaning setting, self diagnostics for service, as well as automatic cooking to create an extremely user friendly and easy to use appliance. Utilizing the double ovens dual cooking locations, large size, and the abundance of settings and modes, the Fisher and Paykel Double 30" Built In Oven is sure to make any cooking experience more enjoyable and help you create the perfect meals.
Control panel key-lock:For added convenience and safety
Telescopic sliding shelves:For easy movement of meals in and out of the oven
Large size:The large 30" oven ensures that no meal will be to hefty to fit in this oven
- Model: Double 30" Built In OvenWarranty: 1 year
- Brand: Fisher & PaykelFisher & Paykel Double 30" Built In Oven
- Automatic cookingSabbath mode
- Telescopic sliding shelvesCavity switch button and display unit
- Illuminated HalosTen (10) cooking modes (bake, broil, maxi broil, pastry bake, roast, true aero, warm, aero broil, aero bake, aero broil)
- Pyrolytic self cleanAmp requirement: 38.2
- Active oven venting systemPower: 4400W
- Electronic clockControl panel key-lock
- Full electronic controlDimensions: 48 7/16" H x 29 3/4" W x 23 15/16" D
- Height: 48 7/16"
- Width: 29 3/4"
- Depth: 23 15/16"