Description & Highlights
Frigidaire 12,000 BTU Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner - White
Staying cool on hot days couldn’t get any easier with the Frigidaire 12,000 BTU Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner (FRA123CV1). This window AC unit can quickly cool an area up to 640 sq. ft. with a 12,000 BTU rating. Equipped with a strong, three (3) speed fan, you can easily select your desired cooling level by using the front-mounted electronic control panel. The FRA123CV1 comes with many convenience features including Effortless™ Restart, which allows you to automatically resume operation at the previous settings when you turn the unit back on. The 24-hour On/Off timer is also another way to keep operation simple and hands-free. The included antibacterial filter reduces bacteria, odors, and other airborne particles.
The eight (8)-way comfort control design of the unit allows you to direct the air in whichever way you wish. The AC unit comes with an installation kit which utilizes a quick pleated mount that adjusts to the size of your window for easy setup.
Convenient Controlling:The Ready-Select® controls make it easy to choose your cooling options with the touch of a button
Comfort Control Design:The FRA123V1's design allows you to maneuver the vents to direct the airflow in eight (8) different ways
Easy Cleaning:With tilt-out filter access, cleaning the antibacterial mesh filter is a breeze
- Model: FRA123CV1Frigidaire 12,000 BTU Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner
- Brand: FrigidaireCabinet louvers
- Ready-Select® ControlsExhaust vent
- Effortless™ Clean FilterPleated quick mount window mounting kit
- Effortless™ RestartUses R410a refrigerant
- Three (3) cool/fan speedsEnergy Efficiency Ratio: 9.8
- Eight (8)-Way air direction controlInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Electronic controlsPower: 1220 W/11 A
- Cool area: 640 sq. ft.Weight: 60 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 5 year sealed systemDimensions: 14.5" H x 19" W x 21.6" D
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 21.6"
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files