With a little homework, you can find the pot that fits your family’s needs. All electric teakettles are not created equal. They ...
Description & Highlights
Great Northern Popcorn Co. Big Dawg 7-Roller Commercial Hot Dog Machine with Cover
Cook plump, juicy hot dogs to perfection with the Big Dawg 7-Roller Hot Dog Machine (4092) from the Great Northern Popcorn Company. Complete with seven stainless steel rollers, an adjustable temperature knob, and a cooking cover, this commercial quality machine is easy to use and available for both commercial and personal purchase.
The smooth, cylindrical burners can fit twelve standard-sized hot dogs at a time while GNP's exclusive slow rolling system guarantees each dog is fresh, hot and juicy until served. Grill your own ball park franks, Dodger Dogs, Philly Franks or any of your favorite stadium dogs with the original Big Dawg Hot Dog Machine.
Cooking Cover Included:This model comes with a transparent shield for safe and sanitary cooking
Commercial Quality:Made of industrial strength stainless steel, this machine meets the toughest FDA standards for restaurant equipment
Simple Operation:Simply flip the red on/off switch on and turn the control dial to the desired temperature (temperature include heat up, keep warm and cooking settings)
- Models: 4092GNP Big Dawg 7-Roller Hot Dog Machine
- Brand: Great Northern Popcorn Co.Fits up to 12 standard-sized hot dogs
- Seven fully rotating rollersSlow roller cooking system
- Pure stainless steel constructionRemovable drip tray
- Meets FDA standards for restaurant equipmentPower: 1400 W, 110 V/50 Hz
- Available with or without coverWeight: 21 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 15" H x 13" W x 23" L
- Height: 15"
- Width: 13"
- Length: 23"