Table of Contents The Benefits of a Gas Grill Types of Gas Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling Brands Summer can ...
Description & Highlights
George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Indoor Grill
With the George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Indoor Grill (GR144), countertop grilling for up to 7 people is a breeze. With an ample 133 square inches of cooking surface, this indoor grill is perfect for everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to grilled cheese sandwiches, paninis, and vegetables. Two fixed grill plates feature a double nonstick coating for low-fat cooking and easy release of even the most delicate foods.
A subtly sloped surface channels fat and liquids away from your food and into a dishwasher safe drip tray. A stay-cool integrated handle and a preheat indicator light on the lid help keep you safe, and simple on/off operation takes the guesswork out of cooking. Dishwasher safe accessories include a drip tray for collecting grease and a handy spatula.
Nonstick Coating:The cooking surface is coated with George Tough nonstick coating for added durability and easy cleanup
Electric Heat:Electric heat allows this grill to be used indoors for convenient smoke-free grilling without the mess
Convenient Grease Collection:A sloping grate base draws fat away from food and collects it in an easy-to-empty tray for convenience
- Model: GR144George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill
- Brand: George Foreman133 sq in grilling surface
- Uses electric heatSignature Foreman heating elements for even heat
- On/off switchSafe-touch handles
- Sloping cook surface collects grease into separate trayElectrical: 120V / 60Hz
- Dishwasher safe drip tray and spatulaWeight: 11 lbs
- Preheat indicator lightDimensions: 7 4/5" H x 20 4/5" W x 15" D
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Height: 7 4/5"
- Width: 20 4/5"
- Depth: 15"