Table of Contents The Benefits of a Gas Grill Types of Gas Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling Brands Summer can ...
Description & Highlights
George Foreman Next Grilleration Removable Plate Indoor Electric Grill
With the George Foreman Next Grilleration Removable Plate Grill (GRP4), countertop grilling is a breeze. With 72 square inches of cooking surface, this indoor grill cooks for up to 4 people. Two dishwasher-safe removable nonstick grill plates make cleanup simple. Adjustable temperature offers flexibility and control to cook different types of food.
A subtly sloped surface with adjustable tilt angle channels fat and liquids away from your food and into a dishwasher safe drip tray. A preheat indicator light on the cool-touch lid helps keep you safe. Dishwasher safe accessories include two drip trays for collecting grease and two handy spatulas. A 1 1/2" floating hinge works to accommodate thick cuts of meat.
Nonstick Coating:The cooking surface is coated with George Tough nonstick coating for added durability and easy cleanup
Electric Heat:Electric heat allows this grill to be used indoors for convenient smoke-free grilling without the mess
Convenient Grease Collection:A sloping grate base draws fat away from food and collects it in an easy-to-empty tray for convenience
- Model: GRP4George Foreman Next Grilleration Removable Plate Grill
- Brand: George ForemanEmbedded heat elements
- 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates72 sq in grilling surface
- Cooks up to 3 servingsSignature Foreman heating elements for even heat
- Uses electric heat1 1/2" floating hinge for thicker items
- Sloping cook surface collects grease into separate trayColor: White
- 2 dishwasher safe drip trays and spatulasElectrical: 120V / 60Hz
- Preheat indicator lightWeight: 9.2 lbs
- Warranty: 2 year limitedDimensions: 6" H x 17" W x 12" D
- Height: 6"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 12"