With a little homework, you can find the pot that fits your family’s needs. All electric teakettles are not created equal. They ...
Description & Highlights
George Foreman Super Champ Power Press Indoor Electric Grill
With the George Foreman Super Champ Power Press Grill (GR0060W), countertop grilling is a breeze. With 60 square inches of cooking surface, this indoor grill is perfect for everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to grilled cheese sandwiches, paninis, and vegetables. Two fixed grill plates feature a double nonstick coating for low-fat cooking and easy release of even the most delicate foods.
A subtly sloped surface channels fat and liquids away from your food and into a dishwasher safe drip tray. A stay-cool integrated handle and an indicator light on the lid help keep you safe, and a simple power switch takes the guesswork out of cooking. Dishwasher safe accessories include a drip tray for collecting grease and a handy spatula.
Nonstick Coating:The cooking surface is coated with George Tough nonstick coating for added durability and easy cleanup
Electric Heat:Electric heat allows this grill to be used indoors for convenient smoke-free grilling without the mess
Convenient Grease Collection:A sloping grate base draws fat away from food and collects it in an easy-to-empty tray for convenience
- Model: GR0060WGeorge Foreman Super Champ Power Press Indoor Grill
- Brand: George Foreman60 sq in grilling surface
- Uses electric heatNon-stick coated grilling surface
- On/off switch with indicator lightSafe-touch handles
- Sloping cook surface collects grease into separate trayElectrical: 120V / 60Hz
- Dishwasher safe drip tray and spatulaWeight: 6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 year limitedDimensions: 7 1/5" H x 13 1/2" W x 11 1/5" D
- Height: 7 1/5"
- Width: 13 1/2"
- Depth: 11 1/5"