- Fastest way to rapidly "chill on demand"TM from room temperature ~77ºF to average cold refrigerator temperature ~43ºF in: 1 min for 12oz aluminum cans, 3.5 mins for 12oz glass/plastic bottles, and 6 mins for 750mL wine bottles.
- Versatile, the Cooper Cooler can rapidly chill most single-serve beverages and 750mL wine bottles in varying sizes and container materials like aluminum, glass, and plastic. Removable lid cap allows for long-necked bottles to fit with the lid down. NO SPIN button for rapidly chilling non-cylindrical containers and also useful for the wine drinker who feels that rotating may agitate their fine wines. In this mode, the drink is not rotated, only sprayed with ice water- chill times will be a bit longer than rotating and spraying. For beer and soda we have the EXTRA button which doubles the normal chill times to chill beverages to "ice cold" 33º-34ºF.
- Setup, user adds 2 trays of ice (30-32 ice cubes), 2 cups of water, and plug into a 110v outlet
- Simple clean up, just unplug, dispose of the ice water and dry
- UL Approved
- Less concern about refrigerator space. Efficiently store your drinks warm and free up valuable refrigerator space for your other perishables, especially important at parties
- Flexibility to enjoy your wines at the proper serving temperature and not just refrigerator temperature which can be too cold for certain wines- 68ºF in 1 minute for reds, 52ºF in 3.5 minutes for whites, 43ºF in 6 minutes for sparkling wines and Chardonnay
- Quick set up, just add ice, water, and plug in
- Patented chilling process of rotating horizontally and spraying with ice water is perfectly safe to immediately open carbonated drinks like beer and soda, will not foam over, de-fizz, or explode upon opening.
- Easy to setup, use, and clean up
- Easy to use electronic key pad timer is pre-set with beverage chilling settings- automatically stops when done
- Small footprint 6in wide, 14.5in long, 9in high and lightweight 7.2lbs
- Can also be used to rapidly warm wine bottles and baby bottles by just using hot tap water. Can rapidly and evenly warm baby bottles from ~43ºF to ~80ºF in 1 to 2 mins without the formation of "hot pockets" and without destroying vital formula or breast milk nutrients.
- Never have to worry about running out of cold drinks at parties and the embarrassment of serving your guests a "warm one" or the faux pas of adding ice cubes to beer or wine- freedom to enjoy your party and not worrying about your beverages
- Allows for spontaneous get-togethers since you can chill your beverages on demand at a moments notice. Great for "last minute" entertaining
- No spin option to chill non-cylindrical containers and for those who feel rotating may agitate their fine wine- in this mode the container is not rotated, only sprayed with ice water
- Easy to understand automatic electronic touchpad makes selecting your beverage chill settings quick and easy