Description & Highlights
Honeywell Energy Star True HEPA Tower Air Purifier
The Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier (HPA-150) offers all of the benefits of True HEPA technology as well as Energy Star ® power savings, all in a sleek tower design that looks great in any setting. Using true HEPA filtration, this unit not only captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens, but also has germ fighting capabilities and an activated carbon filter to reduce unwanted and unpleasant odors in the air. At full power, this impressive air purifier circulates room air up to 5 times per hour, ensuring that their air you breathe is as clean and healthy as possible.
Designed for medium-sized rooms (approximately 170 sq. ft.), this air purifier features three different power levels that can be adjusted as needed. It captures and removes particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander. For added convenience, the control panel features an electronic "replace filter" indicator that illuminates when it's time for a fresh filter.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified:This appliance has earned an Energy Star rating, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy
The Doctors Choice:Honeywell True HEPA air purifiers earned the title of #1 brand recommended by Allergists based on 2005 AQS Research
Three Power Levels:When turned on, the unit automatically starts at medium power. From there, the cleaning level can be set higher or lower by pushing the power button again
Changing Filters:The HEPA filter should be replaced at least once a year, while the carbon activated pre-filter (which catches larger particles) should be changed once every three months
Replacement Filters:Pre-filter: Replace with HRF-H2 (pack of two, unit requires only one pre-filter)
HEPA filter: Replace with HRF-B2 (pack of two, unit requires two HEPA filters)
- Height: 28"
- Width: 10.8"
- Depth: 13.2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: HPA-150Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier
- Brand: HoneywellCaptures up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- ENERGY STAR® qualifiedGerm fighting capabilities (pollen, smoke, pet dander)
- Sleek tower designFor mid-sized rooms (170 sq. ft.)
- Three cleaning levelsRequires two HEPA filters
- Easy power adjustmentReplace HEPA filter once a year
- Push-button controlsReplace pre-filter every three months
- Activated carbon pre-filter for odorsAHAM certified
- "Replace filter" indicator lightCADR for smoke: 110
- Warranty: 5 yearsDimensions: 28" H x 10.8" W x 13.2" D