Description & Highlights
Ice-O-Matic 352 Lbs, 30" Modular - 115V, Half Cube
The Ice-O-Matic 30 Inch Modular 115V Ice Machine (ICE0250FA, ICE0250HA) provides beautifully shaped, gourmet ice whenever you need, emitting up to 352 lbs. in a 24-hour period. This efficient appliance takes up minimal space with a slim width of 30 inches, making it a great addition for offices, weddings, businesses and more. For your protection, this heavy-duty ice maker is designed with antimicrobial protection to help reduce the growth of slime fungus and bacteria while the nickel plating prevents long damages caused by water and ice. You'll be sure to enjoy a consistent flow of fresh ice thanks to the harvest assist feature—ice is automatically pushed into the storage bin to immediately begin producing the next batch of ice.
Production:This appliance produces up to 352 lbs. of ice per day
Harvest Assist:24/7 ice production by pushing the ICE into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to everpower the scale
Pure Ice:Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker reduces bacteria and slime fungus growth
Top Air Discharge:Air is drawn in and discharged through the top, eliminating the need for side clearance
Fitler-Free Air:Oversized condensers mean no air filter to change
7 Year Warranty:Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic Cube ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only)
Please Note: Ice Maker is shown with optional storage ice bin.
- Model: ICE0250Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Manufacturer: Ice-O-MaticConsistent ICE production 24 / 7 by pushing the ICE into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to everpower the scale
- Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ICE Maker reduces bacteria and slime fungus growth. ICE-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.Oversized condensers mean no air filter to change
- Air is drawn in and discharged through the top, eliminating the need for side clearance.Rust-resistant ICE-O-Matic ICE Makers are constructed from 300 series stainless steel on the inside, and a combination of stainless steel and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
- Produces up to 352 lbs. of ICE per dayICE-O-Matic uses nickel plating on all its cuber evaporator plates. This hard coating resists the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
- Only 20 inches tallConsistent and fast ICE production 24 / 7 for the life of the ICE Maker, while reducing operation costs. ICE is assisted off of the evaporator freezing surface rather than relying solely on gravity to overpower scale buildup.
- Maximum ICE production in a minimum amount of space with an ultra-low profile. No side clearance required. A FREE optional feature, it's ideal for tight fitting spaces.Weight: 150 pounds
- No air filter to changeDimensions: 20"h x 30"w x 24"d
- Warranty: 3 years; 5 years parts on evaporator and compressor; 7 years parts & labor on evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter system
- Height: 20"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24"