Description & Highlights
Johnson Level Big J Hardwood Level
Johnson Level's Big J Hardwood Level (B1024, B1048) makes a perfect addition to any home owner's toolbox. Sturdy laminated walnut/maple construction resists warping, while 16-gauge stainless steel bindings stand up to rust and corrosion. Hand-set vials ensure an accurate level every time.
The Big J's durable impact resistant acrylic vials are stronger than glass and less likely to break, while replaceable hardened glass lenses resist scratching and fogging for a clear view of the vials.
This level is available in 24-inch and 48-inch lengths.
Hardwood Construction:Durable laminated maple and walnut construction resists warping for a lifetime of reliable leveling and gives the level a classic look
Steel Bindings:16-gauge stainless steel bindings resist rust and corrosion to provide years of service and an accurate level
Great for Masonry:Wood levels don't get hot or cold to the touch in extreme outdoor environments, while glass windows resist mortar scratches and mortar won't adhere to the wood itself as it does to aluminum levels
Specifications & Manuals
- Models: B1024, B1048Johnson Level Big J Hardwood Level
- Brand: Johnson Level & ToolScratch- and fog-resistant replaceable glass lenses
- Laminated walnut/maple constructionAnti-slip/anti-shock rubber end caps
- 16-gauge stainless steel bindingsSizes & ship weights:
24" - 2.6 lbs
48" - 5.2 lbs
- Hand set impact resistant acrylic vials