Description & Highlights
Johnson Level BIG J® Magnetic Level
From Johnson Level, the Big J® Magnetic Level (1501-2400, 1501-4800, 1501-7800) is great for both personal and professional use. The over-sized ½" diameter vials, unique SurroundView® system and top-read windows all combine for enhanced viewing and maximum readability. For added convenience, this level also features GripTight® rare earth magnets with superior holding power, offering hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces.
Available in 24-inch, 48-inch and 78-inch lengths, this level is built to last in any construction environment. Its heavy-duty solid aluminum frame is JobSite Tough&trade, yet lightweight thanks to the sleek, cut-out design. The machine working edges assure maximum accuracy while the anti-slip/anti-shock end caps protect the frame from damage.
I-Beam Construction:The heavy duty aluminum I-beam frame provides the rigidity needed for accurate leveling, yet remains lightweight for easy portability
Maximum Readability:Equipped with over-sized vials, top-read windows and SurroundView® system for enhanced viewing
Hands-Free Use:With superior holding power, the powerful GripTight® rare earth magnets allow for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
Specifications & Manuals
- Models: 1501-2400, 1501-4800, 1501-7800Johnson Level BIG J® Magnetic Level
- Brand: Johnson Level & ToolMachine working edges assure accuracy
- 1500 BIG J® SeriesOver-sized ½" diameter vials
- Heavy-duty I-beam aluminum frameTop-view windows
- GripTight® rare earth magnetsSurroundView® vial system
- Hands-free use on ferrous metal surfacesShipping weight: 1.3 lbs (24"), 3.0 lbs (48"), 5.3 lbs (78")
- Anti-slip/anti-shock rubber end capsSizes: 24", 48", 78"