Ultra Low Temp Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer DispenserModel:KC2000TWIN
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator with Premium US-Made Components
With the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator & Beer Dispenser (KC200TWIN) you can set up your favorite beers on tap from your very own home. This full size kegerator can cool your beer into the low 30s. Whether you’re just someone starting out as a kegerator collector, or you’re a beer enthusiast looking for your next reliable dispenser, this kegerator will suit your needs perfectly. These EdgeStar models actually come with all NSF-approved components; and every component is manufactured in the USA. It’s recommended to buy a cleaning kit with as one should have the beer equipment cleaned after every keg.
Low Temperature Thermostat
Able to maintain ultra low temperatures, the thermostat on the Edgestar KC2000 can reach into the low 30's.
4 in. less in width than a standard full size kegerator while still being large enough to hold a full size keg.
The rolling casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room as needed, or while entertaining.
External CO2 Tank Mount
The external tank mount allows you to install the gas tank on the back of the unit giving you more interior space.
Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Does Not Fit
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Full-Size Keg
(1) Pony Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 2 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 2 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
Easy 30 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 30-40 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the CO2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
** When assembling the beer coupler to the air line, do not discard the clear check valve inside the coupler as this prevents air leaks and liquid from flowing back up into the regulator.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Our best-selling, easy to use, gravity fed cleaning kit will get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- No, this unit is not intended for built-in use*. We recommend that you upgrade to a KC7000SS built-in model.
*If you still intend on building this unit in we recommend a minimum clearance of 2”-3” on the back and sides. This recommendation is at the user’s discretion and can void the warranty if used improperly.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC2000TWINEdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser
- Brand: EdgeStarEasy installation instructions included
- Stores up to a full sized standard keg or two sixth kegsProtective floor plate
- NSF approved beer and air linesEasy-to-read pressure gauge
- Specialized designRolling casters for easy mobility
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees FUL approved
- Does not support the use of oversized rubber ¼ barrel kegs and beveled wall ¼ barrel kegsReversible door
- Store and serve beer under brewery-recommended conditionsInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Easy refrigerator conversionPower: 105 W/1.5 A
- Two (2) piece drip trayWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Chrome safety rail and towerInternal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days laborExternal Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
Internal Dimensions:28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
External Dimensions (with draft tower):48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D