Description & Highlights
Kenyon Alpine 6.5" Burner 208V Cooktop - Ceramic Glass
Create great concoctions and delicious foods with the Kenyon Alpine 6.5" Burner 208V Cooktop (B49598). This ceramic glass cooktop - featuring two (2) 6.5" burners - not only has an elegant look, but can also cook elegantly. The textured surface allows for the burners to keep a better grip on pots and pans, minimizing the amount of spills and accidents to keep you safe. A durable ceramic glass can take heavy pots and pans without leaving dings and scratches all over the unit, and can be easily cleaned and maintained.
Heat limiting cooking surface protectors and indicator lights add an extra level of protection, alerting you to the presence of a hot burner to avoid an accident. The push and turn knob controls make cooking easy, while the included GFCI power cord keeps your unit protected against power outage and surges so the unit does not short out. Perfect for the amateur and professional cook, this unit will be a wonderful addition to your kitchen.
Push & Turn Knob Controls:The manual knob controls make cooking much easier, allowing you to control the temperature for your food
Easy to Clean:The ceramic glass cooktop is easy to clean: just wipe away stains with a rag and it's ready to go!
Textured Surface:A textured surface on the cooktop helps to keep a better grip on pots and pans to avoid accidents and spills
Unit Dimensions:2.62" H x 12.5" W x 12" D
Cutout Dimensions:11.5" W x 10.75" D
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: B49598Kenyon Alpine 6.5" Burner 208V Cooktop
- Brand: KenyonCeramic glass beveled edge
- One (1) 6.5" smoothtop burnerTextured surface for better grip
- Push and turn knob controlsUI/C-UI approved
- Easy to clean surfaceInput voltage: 208 V/60 Hz
- Hot surface indicator lightsPower: 6 A/1200 W
- GFCI power cordWeight: 12 lbs
- Made in: USAUnit Dimensions: 2.62" H x 12.5" W x 12" D
- Warranty: 3 yearsCutout Dimensions: 11.5" W x 10.75" D