Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Wireless BBQ Thermometer
Includes settings for cooking selections: rare, medium rare, medium, well done and audio alert options: almost ready, ready, overcooked, out-of-range. Temperature sensor's range: -32F to 392F. Includes 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries for main unit and sensor.
- Model: OR-AW129BLRSOregon Scientific Wireless BBQ Thermometer
- 100 foot rangeAlert settings for almost ready, ready, overcooked, and out-of-range
- Settings for beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fishSettings for doneness selections: rare, medium rare, medium, well done
- Temperature sensor's range -32F to 392FDimensions: 3-1/4" W x 6" H x 3/4" D
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's
- Height: 6"
- Width: 3.25"
- Depth: .75"