Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific BBQ Thermometer
Cook to the perfect temperature without having to stand by the grill with the Oregon Scientific BBQ Thermometer (PROAW132). This thermometer has a wireless probe with a transmission range of up to three hundred and thirty (330) feet that relays information back to a wireless receiver with a LCD screen allowing you to walk away from the grill and still having exact temperature readings just a glance away. The unit has seven programmable meat options (beef, hamburger, veal, lamb, turkey, chicken, and fish) maintaining your specific cooking needs.
With four "doneness" selections including rare, medium rare, medium, and well done, and status update messages such as, almost ready, ready, and over-cooked, you can be sure that the thermometer will not only alert you to the temperature, but it will ensure that the meal is cooked to your exact specifications. So stop standing around by the grill constantly checking the temperature, and let the Oregon Scientific BBQ Thermometer do the work for you.
Programmable Settings:Choose between seven (7) different meat selections and four (4) different levels of "doneness"
Wireless:With a three hundred and thirty (330) foot range you can be free to move about while the thermometer relays information right to you hand
LCD screen:For easy to read updates and alerts
- Model: PROAW132Oregon Scientific BBQ Thermometer
- Brand: Oregon ScientificProgramable entree programs include, beef, hamburger, veal, lamb, chicken, fish, pork, and turkey
- LCD screenAudio Alarm
- Five (5) Languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Danish)Wireless Probe to identify temperature of meat
- Sensor temperature range from 32-572 FDetachable stainless steel probe for easy cleaning
- Low battery indicator330 foot range
- Two verbal and three audio alert options let you know the status of your meal - almost ready, ready and overcookedMain unit dimensions: 5.6" H x 2.75" W x 1.5" D
- Four doneness selections include rare, medium rare, medium, and well doneRemote unit dimensions: 3.4" H x 3.4" W x 1.2" D
- Warranty: 1 year
Main Unit:5.6" H x 2.75" W x 1.5" D
Remote unit dimensions:3.4" H x 3.4" W x 1.2" D