Convenience vs. Flavor: Understanding different fuel sources for better grilling The experience of buying a grill for your backyard ...
Description & Highlights
Outdoor Greatroom Company St. James Outdoor Kitchen
The Outdoor Greatroom Company St. James Outdoor Kitchen (STJAMES-24-FG) is an all-in-one solution for your outdoor cooking needs. This complete outdoor kitchen includes an Outdoor Greatroom 24" Cook Number propane gas grill, a Danby 4.4 cu. ft. refrigerator, and a 27" dual door accessory cabinet. The grill, refrigerator front, and accessory cabinet doors all come with stainless steel finishes to create a seamless theme. The island is built from sturdy stucco in a beautiful Stony Creek finish, while the solid Supercast countertop provides a realistic natural stone appearance that's smooth to the touch and durable enough to withstand years of use and whatever else mother nature throws at it. The built-in refrigerator is large enough to hold all of your food and beverages so there's no need to make trips inside the house, and the spacious accessory cabinet can hold all of your tools, utensils, glasses, and other entertaining necessities.
The grill has a generous grilling surface size of 625 sq. in. to help you whip up enough food for all of your guests, and the patented Cook Number system has 10 precise cooking settings to choose from -- each designed specifically for different types of food. Furthermore, the built-in probe monitors the temperature of your food in real time to alert you when it is done so you can focus on more important things like interacting with your family and friends. The convection grill technology also increases the versatility in cooking power as it allows you to evenly sear, grill, roast, and bake food, while also offering the option to use it as a rotisserie. Another great feature of the grill is the unique Shift-Searing system that allows you to control the burner with a shift lever on the control panel. Simply shift the burner up to grill, roast, or bake, and move it down to focus heat on the searing plates. As an added convenience, the grill is also designed with a grease drawer and disposable aluminum trays that can be accessed from the back and make for easy cleanup.
Danby Refrigerator:The spacious stainless steel refrigerator keeps all of your food and beverages ready so you don't have to make trips to and from the house
Durable Construction:The sturdy stucco and solid Supercast countertop build is made to withstand the elements and years of outdoor use
Patented Cook Number Grill:With the turn of a dial, choose from 10 different precision settings for various types of food that require different cooking temperatures
- Model: STJAMES-24-FGWarranty: 1 year; 10 years on stucco
- Brand: Outdoor Greatroom CompanyOutdoor Greatroom Company St. James Outdoor Kitchen
- Stony Creek stucco constructionBlack and stainless steel refrigerator
- Solid and smooth Supercast countertopsReversible door hinge
- One (1) Danby 4.4 cu. ft. refrigeratorPatented CanStor door liner holds cans
- One (1) Built-in 24" Cook Number propane gas grillBuilt-in wine rack holds 5 bottles
- One (1) 27" stainless steel accessory doorTall door storage holds 2 liter bottles
- Grill with precise and easy-to-use Cook Number systemThree (3) multi-position cantilever glass shelves
- Convection technology cooks evenlyCrisper with tempered glass cover
- Built-in temperature probe monitors cookingAdjustable thermostat
- Shift-searing system for searing, grilling, baking, and moreIntegrated handle
- Thermometer built into hoodInterior light
- Grease drawer and tray for easy cleanupInput Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Large cool-touch handle on grill hoodIsland Dimensions: 36" H x 94.38" W x 32" D
- All components designed for outdoor useGrill Dimensions: 28" H x 25.38" W x 24.25" D
- Height: 36"
- Width: 94.38"
- Depth: 32"
- Height: 28"
- Width: 25.38"
- Depth: 24.25"
- Height: 33.06"
- Width: 20.75"
- Depth: 20.5"