Description & Highlights
Port-A-Cool Frame and Filter System for 16" Units
Keep your 16" Port-A-Cool evaporative air cooler running longer and working better with the Port-A-Cool Frame and Filter System (PAC-FRAME-16). The filter keeps airborne contaminants and debris from entering your facility and also keeps the patented Kuul™ cooling pads from becoming clogged. The PAC-FRAME-16 is constructed of heavy-duty PVC to form a frame the size of the air intake area located at the back of your Port A Cool. The filter is lightweight and has the ability to filter out pollutants as small as 0.3 microns per square yard while plastic zip ties provide a filtering surface to trap dirt, lint, dust, and other particulates before they reach the Kuul™ cooling pads. The Frame and Filter System is compatible with any Port-A-Cool 16 inch evaporative cooler and is easy to install.
Easy Installation:Install to the back of your air cooler in minutes
Increases Longevity of Use:Ensure proper maintenance of your 16 inch evaporative cooler and cleaner air flow
Compatibility:Use with all 16" units
- Height: 17.5"
- Length: 27"
- Depth: 6.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: PAC-FRAME-16Port-A-Cool Frame and Filter System for 16" Units
- Brand: Port-A-CoolCompatible with all 16" models
- Keep airborne contaminants and debris from entering your facilityKeeps the Kuul ™ pads clean
- Filter out pollutants as small as 0.3 microns per square yardSystem includes filter and frame
- Durable PVC construction with metal bracketsInstall in minutes
- Warranty: 1 yr against defectsDimensions: 17.5" H x 27" L x 6.5" D