Terms and Conditions
We will happily accept purchase orders from qualified corporate, educational, non-profit and government organizations pending a credit review by our finance staff. Purchase orders must be signed, bona fide documents that specify both a shipping and billing address; the preferred shipping method; and all relevant costs, including product prices, shipping and handling, and taxes (if applicable). Requisitions, letters, faxes, or memoranda referencing a purchase order number will not be accepted. To place an order by purchase order we must receive the purchase order by fax or US mail. Some additional terms and conditions include:
- The minimum purchase order amount we accept is $100.
- All products bought by purchase order must be shipped to a US destination.
- Payment terms are Net 30.
- We cannot accept purchase order numbers over the phone.
- We cannot process an order until we have received a signed purchase order.
We cannot accept your purchase order unless you agree to these terms. Please be aware that all POs are subject to approval.
Submitting Your Order
First Order Only - We require that you fill-out and send us the following 2 items:
Placing an Order - Please use any one of the following methods:
- Fax in your order to: (512) 874-3676
- Email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your order to:
Attn: Corporate Sales
500 N Capital of Tx Hwy, Bld 5
Austin, Texas 78746
Please contact us at 1-866-975-4846 if you have any questions. Thank for your interest in purchasing from us!
Purchase Order Checklist
Please review this checklist prior to submitting your purchase order. Thanks for your interest in purchasing from us!
Did you sign your purchase order form?
Did you complete the credit information sheet?
Did you provide both a billing address and a shipping address?
Did you specify a total price?
Did you check to ensure that you indicated the correct pricing?
Did you provide both a billing phone and a shipping phone?
Did you provide an email address?
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in purchasing from us!
* Credit information is not required when the invoice recipient is a government agency or a school.